One Week 8 Epic Quest in Fortnite Season 6 tasks players with collecting a Research Book from a building at either Holly Hedges or Pleasant Park.
There seems to be at least some intrigue during Fortnite Season 6 as players try to uncover the mystery of the Spires and The Seven, and one Week 8 Epic Quest continues this trend by having players find research books. During Week 8 of Fortnite Season 6, players are tasked with searching buildings to find eight research books around Holly Hedges and Pleasant Park. While the contents of these books will not necessarily provide more lore the way the Fortnite Season 6 Spire Quests do, this quest will reward players 24,000 XP toward their Battle Pass and can contribute to the needed Epic Quests to unlock other Neymar Jr. cosmetics.
Click the button below to start this article in quick view.
All the books in Holly Hedges and Pleasant Park are found inside houses, but players will need to be careful when trying to access them all. Holly Hedges and Pleasant Park are points of high traffic in the early stages of a match, as they tend to be some of the best locations for gathering loot. Though players do not have to compete to find books, as every player gets their own set, there is still a chance for someone to get eliminated along the way. This may be one Epic Quest to complete in Team Rumble to avoid getting into as many skirmishes. Here’s where to go to find and collect all eight Research Books in Holly Hedges and Pleasant Park in Fortnite Season 6.
Where to Find Research Books in Holly Hedges in Fortnite Season 6
There are five Research Books in Holly Hedges during Week 8 of Fortnite Season 6. They are located in houses fairly spread around the perimeter of the POI. The map above by Fortnite.gg shows all the locations where players will find Research Books in Holly Hedges. A more detailed description of each appears below:
- Northwest house (Yellow siding): Next to the larger of the two bookshelves in the hall.
- Northeast house (Beige siding): Next to a bookshelf in the living area by the TV, couch, and garage.
- Southeast house (Green and Grey siding): Using the front entrance, inside the first door on the left, to the right of the large fireplace.
- South house (Brick): Next to the tall bookshelf immediately to the left of the front door.
- West house (Green siding & Brick): In front of the tall bookshelf to the left of the front entrance.
When players find a book, they will need to get close and interact with it following the button prompt on their screen. They may need to hold a few seconds to pick it up.
Where to Find Research Books in Pleasant Park in Fortnite Season 6
Players can find the final three Research Books in Pleasant Park. The map above by Fortnite.gg shows all the locations where players will find Research Books in Holly Hedges. There are two in houses next door to one another on the southwest side of the POI, and on on the north side. A more detailed description of each appears below:
- North house (Red Brick): Between the dining room table and the bookshelf.
- Southwest house (Green Siding, off-kilter windows): To the left of the bookshelf by the dining table. Players will need to enter from the front door and take a right to find the right room.
- West house (just north of the southwest house; White Brick): Between the TV and the tall bookshelf to the left of the stairs.
Once players find and interact with all eight Research Books, the Epic Quest will register as complete. They will earn 24,000 XP toward their Fortnite Season 6 Battle Pass.
Fortnite is available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC, and Android devices.
Below Deck: What Ben Robinson’s Ex Emily Warburton-Adams Is Up To Now
About The Author